Flowers not enough? Give Mom a whole garden to behold.
To take advantage of a free event, log on to the National Public Gardens Day website.
The site offers a sign up section to receive vouchers for free entry at participating venues for National Public Gardens Day, May 10. May 10 also is the start of Mother’s Day weekend.
Several venues in Florida are participating in the program.
- Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales
- Botanic Garden at Lakes Park in Fort Myers
- The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in Jacksonville
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens in Fort Pierce
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden in Miami Beach
- Montgomery Botanical Center in Coral Gables
- Naples Botanical Garden in Naples
- Maclay Gardens State Park in Tallahassee
- The Botanic Gardens at Kona Kai Resort in Key Largo
- University of South Florida Botanical Gardens in Tampa